News: Tribes With a Vengeance

Piata=King said:
Good Game.

I actually like the T2 voice binds better than T1's (not the voices, just the binds). Its much more logical and intuitive.

Having to hit 4 characters is too many though. 3 takes long enough already. And the potential to hit the wrong key multiplies exponentially. ;) Other than that, what I remember of T2 voice binds was that there were a lot more, but missing a few key ones (damnit, you idiot, etc.).

u no the models should have blinking eyes.. and freeflowing hair and eye-lashes.. and the person inside should be able to evacuate the heavy armor if there is a malfunction or something :D and when they talk their mouths should be fully articulate. And when they ski, the earth should be distorted a little bit to have a 3d rendition of footprints - especially in snow maps. And u should be able to cut down trees and make spears and stuff if u have no ammo :D

haha anyway, good luck to the devs on creating T:V.. Hope it's exciting as well as a very new and good experience when I finally get my hands on the game.

Back