News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

peachy_contest_elite.jpg
Awesome work man. :bigthumb:

Ok, these last five pages contained so much sex that I am now exausted. :bigthumb: to all you skinners. Dunce, Kendo, Zero, Peach, and everyone else, you all literally made my jaw drop. This is the kinda work that makes me love the Tribes community. Not that my praise means anything, but I had to say it because its so enjoyable to see the end result of all your hard work.

peachskin said:
i am still working on mine...here are a few colorization test (quickly made, just to see and have some fun after hours of work...).

I like the one on the bottom left the best, but it isn't very Phoenix-y. Maybe release it anyway when the game comes out?

Yak of Doom said:
Everytime I try and upload my skins I get to final page and it gives me a "page not displayed" error. :(

Don't know if the file made it or not.
Right now HomeLAN is having some network issues (as you can tell by the slowness of the site). Hold on to your submissions. I won't be shutting it down until midnight my time (12.5 hours from now). If we are still having troubles by then, I'll talk to Thrax about extending until tomorrow.

peachskin said:
peachy_contest_elite.jpg

thx for all the nice words and good luck to all skinners =)

Definately my favorite. The faint skull in the helmet is really cool.

I'll try and post mine in a bit. I redid the whole thing from scratch so there isn't much detail, but its pretty good for my first skin.

Well here it is:

SkinContest2.jpg

Last edited:
-cyanide- said:
zero_optix is way over done and sort of ugly

Hey soldier Im not here for a beauty pagent! I'm mean and ugly and want to kick ass! I think Ill do a pretty pink skin next! One just for you and you can be my Prom date!
:roller: j/k I think if you dont like thats cool. Im not impressed either :)

Its definatly my fav... Keep all your logos and colour settings, cos your going to have to reskin the other 2 armors for me as well :D OR ELSE

Back