New Website for TW

streetwise name was always known rayn, idk why you keep screeching and repeating it like it was a mystery

:joop:
creepiest part of that is that lemon spent hours reading through the posts from 10-12+ years ago to try to find posts to use against me, someone's mad
just because you have a new name doesn't mean you're not the same person maybe stop feeling guilty about ur past idiot kid lol

Well I figured if there were flaws in the rules people would find it and abuse it right away. Like you fucktards bumping old threads because you could.
IMHO bumping threads can be practical if there is info that is new or related to the matter being discussed in the old thread. If I have something on my mind that I know has been discussed before I prefer to add it to an existing thread instead of spamming the forum with new threads about the same thing. However, bumping without any other comment than "bump" is a nuisance.

IMHO bumping threads can be practical if there is info that is new or related to the matter being discussed in the old thread. If I have something on my mind that I know has been discussed before I prefer to add it to an existing thread instead of spamming the forum with new threads about the same thing. However, bumping without any other comment than "bump" is a nuisance.
It can, but bumping them just to bump them was the problem.
There should be an option to request a bump, we'll look into something like that.

also, discord now has a tw-dot-com room for forum specific stuff, so general chat can be less spammy for all of that stuff

Another idea to play around with.

Widen gap between post borders by maybe 50-100%. Also make the post border thicker....kinda like bold text so its differentiated from the lines inside ones post. Might make the individual posts stand out more.

Last edited:
thet's no boarder

Had my morning coffee after this post. Fixt.

Can we reverse the save cancel button colors please? I keep clicking cancel by accident. Brain trained to click the darker color. To keep things consistent the Post Reply button should use the darker color as well.

tables are fucked

Fucked Column 1
Fucked Column 2
Fucked Column 3
Fucked Column 4
FUCKED​
FUCKED​
FUCKED​
FUCKED​
FUCKED​
FUCKED​
FUCKED​