New Ultima Online FREE SHARD [insta hit, boat cannons, and more stuff]

bigcheezit

Veteran X
*SERVER IS NOW LIVE*

UO Outlands - A Free Ultima Online Shard - Launching 2018

Features: UO OUTLANDS

The patches and features sound pretty promising. Some are saying it's what UO2 should have been. A lot of the upgrades you can buy in-game are really gnarly. Corpse explosions, new hair styles, new hats, all that. Can't forget the faction pvp, pirating, and lawless zones. All within this similar era we call UO 1999/Pre-UO:R.

Discord: Discord

EDIT:
Here's a screenshot of a guild from beta

unknown.png

uogif-99.gif

All in all, it's the game that was much related to Albion when they first were releasing. Except this one is free, only a 1gb download and install, and includes an easy to use launcher to install the game. Expect 10 man bosses, teleport, and open world full loot pvp. Oh yeah, and its free.

Here are some screenshots of the map that the admin of it spent 7000+ hours on

1056-36097.jpg

1055-50757.jpg

2305-25479.jpg

2237-05832.jpg

1814-32593.jpg

nusero.jpg

LpnyNqn.png

wukICK8.png

h6aD7Fs.png

fire6.jpg

1655-06796.jpg

0202-16917.jpg

0152-49101.jpg

0201-17815.jpg

0201-38324.jpg

0201-56638.jpg

0202-07698.jpg

0204-53413.jpg

Last edited:
i played ultima vii one time and i was like where the hell do i go did that guy just steal my boots

i think i had ultima 3 on nes when i was like 5 and basically same deal

i play ultima from reallly really way back, but if they dont allow macroing im all out.oi

otherwise, im all in.

Macroing? Yes. Although it is slow. And you do start with 4x50 skills, so you can bet you will be fighting on launch day. I'm not certain what all the rules are for the automatic gains, but there is increased skill gain in dungeons and out of town, as well as 10x skill gain in a newbie dungeon. I heard you can get to 60-70 in an hour... (100 is the max, for anyone looking to try this game)

Last edited:
I created a video of me creating my second character (I plan to create two characters at the start), which is going to funnel my bowcrafter arrows, and also blank scrolls for inscription/summoning.

CLOAK - Movie DB

Watch the movie above, took me 8 minutes to get the supplies for me to get off Shelter Island, and pull in boards freely. Will want to follow suit to create your bow shooter.

I had a dungeon diver, a PK, and a couple mules. but by far my favorite was my grandmaster tinker that created insta-kill explosive chests.

the amount of fun to be had with his products was immeasurable. He was as red as red could be on the great lakes shard lol.

Tomorrow!

I'm still working on my MapTagger system for character creation and world battles. Will post the link when it's ready

c0e64f537ef55f97.png

So... what is this thread about anyway?

There's like a game or something.

After that, then what happens?

I've seen a few tdubbers around actually, saw you d0ggy, you can't hide. Looks like launch time is here in about 3 hours. Expected 2000 players on launch this week. Perfect time to get settled in the world of UO if it's something you've never experienced. You'll start on shelter island and have to make your way off the newbie isle. There's some big guilds around, looks like 4 of them with 60+. Who knows how big the battles will be.

Here's a screenshot of a guild from beta

unknown.png

All in all, it's the game that was much related to Albion when they first were releasing. Except this one is free, only a 1gb download and install, and includes an easy to use launcher to install the game. Expect 10 man bosses, teleport, and open world full loot pvp.

Last edited:
Back