New Tribes Player

CorspeRipper here,
Im interested in playingTribes Vengence, as I played the demo and really enjoyed it.
Just looking for a game to play,bf2 isnt doing it for me.
My origins are in FarCry in which I partook in plenty of clan activity.
So I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction to sum clan websites.
thx

The numbers of members coming here wishing to play T:V one year after its release is a testament to VUG's fantastic marketing campaign.

Dunno about australia, but you can find some tribes (aka clans) at www.beml.org

Google the Blood Eagle Mini Leage... they might have something going for T:V. Beyond that, I don't think there is much else. The game is officially dead because VUG stopped supporting the game dispite many of the problems with it.

EDIT: Just checking the Tribes Vengeance website, it says there are 0 players online :D

CorpseRipper said:
And I live in Australia

tribal community in australia / nz is located at www.bittah.com. Post in the Tribes forum (not safe house). There aren't really any clan matches happening anymore - we had a tournament which finished a few weeks back but I'd be surprised if anything else happened on the competition side of things.

Lol. That's sad but true. Tribes players are an army that kill their own wounded, being all bitter over the demise of the franchise of a game that we love.

In spite of the nasty tones that make up a lot of the correspondence here though, you should keep in touch because it's a top notch hub of game information among other things.

Back