New T1 Ladder.

why is coza allowed to organzine anything for t1?

didnt he get caught cheating and blame it on this "brother"

actually i never got caught, people just thought that and i just said it was cyclops. somehow i got on the blacklist for that, but i think thats just teratos's screwed up little mind at work

wow why are we letting cheaters and know lt players run rampant and make a mockery of this ladder?

do you even play tribes? no idea why you're saying "we"

cael2.png

Whats the rule about a person being on more then one team, having two accounts? Thought I seen more then one account for some people. And yea with the smurf thing too I think everyones name should be identified.

We are a themed clan of old players and we wish to remain private.

You may check internet protocol addresses before the matches as we will not be including any dual clanners or clan hoppers on our rosters.

Theme teams are allowed on twl.

I'll play Devil's Advocate here..

If you've ever played on a TWL ladder before, you will have a login account and anyone will be able to see who you are anyways. Using TWL as an example doesn't really work. :satan:

you can create other TWL accounts.

I'm debating whether I should let tiger play for two teams. He wants to play on the euro team but says they will be pretty inactive. He'd like to join an active team as well.

He'll have to figure out what to do when his two teams play each other.

I'm trying to run this ladder using common sense to our current situation. I'm not gonna be super uptight unless somebody wants to be a faggot.

What's the difference between the Ladder and running PUs then if you can just get whoever to play whenever.

I mean up to you guys but why bother with structure if you're just going to circumvent it before the first match.

(I like knowing who I'm facing and beating them. Losing to a team because of a ringer or two is gay (although I can appreciate the dilemma of being too strict with such a small community))

Maybe limit it to one ringer per match? That way you could at least alleviate some of the upcoming no-shows. Once you get 2-3 ringers you're not even really playing the team you challenged.

I'd say the ladder admins shouldn't allow any ringers at all. I would say though, that if both teams agree to allow a ringer (with full disclosure of who that ringer is) then there shouldn't be a problem. If the ladder is to be successful, the last thing you want is to piss off any one of the participating players, especially from day one.

I personally don't give a shit, however. I'd rather play then have the team forfeit because they were down a guy.

I'd say the ladder admins shouldn't allow any ringers at all. I would say though, that if both teams agree to allow a ringer (with full disclosure of who that ringer is) then there shouldn't be a problem. If the ladder is to be successful, the last thing you want is to piss off any one of the participating players, especially from day one.

I personally don't give a shit, however. I'd rather play then have the team forfeit because they were down a guy.

Yea I agree total, but I honesty dont want to go up against a team with stacked ringers. Ringers are fine like you said, if both teams agree. But honestly everyone if you need a ringer for a match please do go out and get the best player just to win the match. Thats how I look at it.

Disadvantages to smurfing in year 13:

- You wonder why it's called smurfing.

- No one knows where to send the biographer for soon to be published autobiography on
tribal awesomeness.

Back