New Rogue PVP builds??

Hmm, havent' touched my 60 rogue on Wildhammer in a while. I should go back in there and poke around and look at my gear and re-spec since it's there.

Top-Of-Head Build

I haven't played my rogue in the longest time, so after reading through all the trees, etc. I just threw this one together. I'm sure I'll get a lot of flames for it, but then again I don't really play her much anymore. I may go back for a couple of days and see how it works. Although looking into Sub now it looks like there's a lot more viable options. But everyone jizzes over Vigor and there was enough stuff in Assassination for me to feel good about investing all 31 points in it.

Last edited:
Edit: Thinking about it a little more, murder might be better anyway, as all you do with CP is SnD, so getting a free CP is more or less meaningless, as far as DPS goes.
Murder IS better for that reason. It's used during any BWL clears. And as combat daggers you have exactly enough time to get 5 points regardless of the extra, and you don't get extra backstabs or anything.

Murder IS better for that reason. It's used during any BWL clears. And as combat daggers you have exactly enough time to get 5 points regardless of the extra, and you don't get extra backstabs or anything.

I could give less than a fuck about BWL. =p

The CP point is the only real issue.

Well, my guild still does BWL on days with bad raid turn-out and it will be useful then. On top of that it is moderately useful in PvP if you end up doing that.

Top-Of-Head Build

I haven't played my rogue in the longest time, so after reading through all the trees, etc. I just threw this one together. I'm sure I'll get a lot of flames for it, but then again I don't really play her much anymore. I may go back for a couple of days and see how it works. Although looking into Sub now it looks like there's a lot more viable options. But everyone jizzes over Vigor and there was enough stuff in Assassination for me to feel good about investing all 31 points in it.

yep, that's a retarded build.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jhefoxdVZMhAb0Vz

alright, maybe a pessi and other raiding ppl question. I have gone with 20/31 combat swords build (virtually the same as pessi's build, 1 or 2 different). Its very close to what i've been raiding with for the past 4-5 months. That being said, i'm looking for a change that is roughly the same damage.

I was a lil dissapointed in a couple changes and don't need +skill.

I'm thinking a SF/Combat build might be the shit, any viability to this build?

Last edited:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jhefoxdVZMhAb0Vz

alright, maybe a pessi and other raiding ppl question. I have gone with 20/31 combat swords build (virtually the same as pessi's build, 1 or 2 different). Its very close to what i've been raiding with for the past 4-5 months. That being said, i'm looking for a change that is roughly the same damage.

I was a lil dissapointed in a couple changes and don't need +skill.

I'm thinking a SF/Combat build might be the shit, any viability to this build?

If you are specing for PvE, and you don't take Wep. Expertise, your build is shit. Period.

Uh, you're obviously not a human with a maladath (i have +9 inherently)

(are you a little off?) i thought the cap was +10

Back