New Optimus Prime vs Bonecrusher footage

Optimus Prime doesnt have lips... you guys are fucking retarded just because you saw that one clip where it cut off right before the rest of his face finished transforming you guys are green light to go on this idea.

Yellowdotted. I saw lips, dammit. You will rue this day. :D

Optimus Prime doesnt have lips... you guys are fucking retarded just because you saw that one clip where it cut off right before the rest of his face finished transforming you guys are green light to go on this idea.

You apparently didn't see Prime and his lips talking to that Jewish chick during a skit on the MTV Movie Awards.

well if we are talking about how giant fucking robots should move at high speeds, i will say they should have jets in their boots obviously. fuck walking and roller blading, they should be flying around and shit.

they should also shoot a lot of lasers with an upgraded version of the star wars blaster sound.

Exactly. I mean you would think Bay would be smart enough to think if big ass robots could turn themselves into cars and planes they would be able to get around without having to rollerblade.:rolleyes:

And I havnt seen one clip with a fucking laser gun like in the damn cartoons.

i saw a video where the energon cube (at least that is what i think it is) is fucking huge.

then there is a later clip in the same trailer that shows bumblebee giving emostar the same thing, but it is football size. like it was a chunk of the energon cube or a shrunken version or something.

Prime doesn't have Lips. Mister Bay clarified the clip in question as a test clip those damn Europeans used as a promo run (it isn't even Cullen's voice).

And now with that little scare cleared up.... Let's get Retro:

Exactly. I mean you would think Bay would be smart enough to think if big ass robots could turn themselves into cars and planes they would be able to get around without having to rollerblade.:rolleyes:

And I havnt seen one clip with a fucking laser gun like in the damn cartoons.

I saw an interview with the story writers and apparently the weapons are a mix. When in human-like vehicle modes, they fire bullets, shells etc... human weaponry. When transformed and firing their high tech stuff, it's supposed to be something like plasma cannons (along the lines of Predator's shoulder cannon). So it's won't be colored laser beams a la' Star Wars.

the movie looks childish in that clip, thats why I'm not too excited about it

When I first saw the previews when they landed on MARS n shit, it looked a lot better. When you see the robot look right into the camera. Now it feels like superheros n shit rollerblading around and doing other humanly things - not so much scary robots.

Back