New New GIF (animated) Thread

idk why but it's always bothered me when a girl humps her back like the mid chick. So unattractive

Please observe girl on the right as she has it nailed

Am I alone in this?

2zxnzwn.png

idk why but it's always bothered me when a girl humps her back like the mid chick. So unattractive

Am I alone in this?
Hahha no you aren't

Keep that back arched when I'm tapping from behind god damn it.

i think it's kinda sexy... just means she wants that dick to go deeper

it's better when she's on top, though

Am I alone in this?

No, completely agree.

Everything about a curved, skinny lower back is feminine and humping it like that ruins it. During doggy style it makes for a terrible angle unless you're fucking a chick that's like, as tall as you or something.

Gross.

Am I alone in this?

Looks like the motion is doing 2 things, hiding the ass some, and expanding the stomach and rib cage to hide the curves. Makes her look like a slinky.

Also women tend to arch their backs when getting close to or having an orgasm, your monkey brain is probably noticing that and thinking "woman is getting turned off, lame".

I'm with you, it looks bad.

Last edited:
Also when they angle themselves that way it rubs the upper vaginal canal where the elusive g money is. The pressure intensifies in the bend

Back