[New Job] I am leaving Ping Golf.

I'm also interested in a g5 driver

what will you be doing at jpm?

edit:

driver model: G5 10.5 loft
grip code color: aqua
standard shaft length
and i have no idea what these shaft option code words mean, but i'll toss them a long for shits and giggles:
Grafalloy ProLaunch 65 (R,S), Aldila VS Proto 65 (R,S), Aldila NV 65 (R,S), PING TFC 909D (R,S), PING TFC 100D (R,S)

Last edited:
I'm also interested in a g5 driver

what will you be doing at jpm?

I will be going back into web application development. Was doing some windows based systems development here.

Make sure you post exactly what you want. I will send PM's this afternoon to those I selected to set everything up.

BTW I did this for link a few weeks back just in case anyone has any worries.

For me G5i Anser or Redwood Anser if I can get it.

I don't want to be greedy but I would also like a right hand G5 Graphite shaft Driver. Only if you can spare this.

I have an eBay store and paypal to pay. You could also call me to verify.

[edit] For the web-fit
Putter:
Color Code Gold
Conventional posture
pendulem stroke
conventional hand grip
straight back swing.

Dunno if that even helps.

Driver:
G5 10.5 standard shaft length
Red grip
R or S Flex

Last edited:
you can goto pinggolf.com and do a webfit, gives you a general idea of what you need as far as shaft, shaft length, loft/lie.

Just did that. Neat site, actually.

Mine would be a G5 10.5, standard shaft length (which I found hard to believe), orange-code grip, and any of the steel shafts (they suggested several, e.g. the Graffalloy Prolaunch 65).

Even if I am not randomly selected, thanks for offering this to the TWers. Very cool.

Just did that. Neat site, actually.

Mine would be a G5 10.5, standard shaft length (which I found hard to believe), orange-code grip, and any of the steel shafts (they suggested several, e.g. the Graffalloy Prolaunch 65).

Even if I am not randomly selected, thanks for offering this to the TWers. Very cool.

The length is based mainly off the wrist to floor measurement, so make sure you actually did those measurments.

Those are also just a starting board, if you look for a ping demo day in your local area off pinggolf.com, they will fit you for free. The web fit was almost right on for me, except for with the grips and some minor stuff. Tt had me with an aqua grip and I like the gold better.

The length is based mainly off the wrist to floor measurement, so make sure you actually did those measurments.

Those are also just a starting board, if you look for a ping demo day in your local area off pinggolf.com, they will fit you for free. The web fit was almost right on for me, except for with the grips and some minor stuff. Tt had me with an aqua grip and I like the gold better.

Yeah, I actually measured the wrist to floor. I guess I have giant orangutan arms.

That web-fit is kinda depressing. I apparently have tiny, dainty girl hands. No wonder my wang always looks huge when i masturbate.

So in order of preference for me (if you pick me, whatever you feel is easiest for you to get...)

Ping Rapture Driver
9degree
standard shaft length
graphite shaft
stiff shaft
1 up from standard grip size

Ping G5 Driver
9 degree
standard shaft length
graphite shaft
stiff shaft
standard grip size

Putter:
either the anser, pal, or zing (whichever is cheapest)
same grip/shaft info as the G5 driver.
Conventional posture
pendulum stroke
conventional hand grip
straight back swing.

fairway woods:
3wood/5wood Ping Rapture with the same shaft/grip stats as the rapture driver.

Last edited:
i'd be interested in a g5 driver and (good) putter.

i dont know jack about golf clubs though, so id require some direction/recommendations.

i guess PM me if i am 'selected' and i should have time to figure out specifics by then (aka im going to call my dad and ask him :eek:)

edit: ok i see you are looking for all the measurements and specific info today. nvm. if i have time to go by a golf shop and get measured/find what grip i like ill edit this, but i likely wont have time today.

i could use a new driver :(

edit2: i have a nice set of cleveland irons and then a hodgepodge of handmedown wedges/putters/drivers

I used to have some Cleveland TA7's. I loved them. Some asshole stole them out of my car. Now I am stuck with some mediocre Titleist clubs that I could just afford so I could start playing again.

:tear:

They monitor ebay like no other and there are limits on the amt of product I can buy in a year. I am just using up the quota/squeezing a few extra out.

I wont be able to buy full sets as I hit my limit on that with the 4, but drivers, metal woods, putters, bags, no issues with that.

sell it at a different spot than ebay ;)

order wouldnt be submitted until monday, just need an idea which the web fit will do.

Ok cool, i'll do some measurements when i get home and edit my post.

Yea i called a few golf shops in my area (seattle) and they want 25-30 for fittings. sucky. think ill just go with the web measurement.

Thanks for doing this for us. if i ever get a discount on boeing airplanes i will offer them to TW first!

Back