New Hampshire Tribers

my roommate lives in windham btw.. not that it matters, hes played tribes a total of 10 times or so.

the NH tribe in t2 was probably just me when i played for western alliance. we each made a tribe in game so we could make the tag look like we wanted.

Hollis|NH

brakums said:
Was there every a rivalry between Winnacunnet and Dracut? I can't see how since the football or any other sprts teams played each other, but I just remember those two school hating each other.

i don't know, i went to school in North reading till 10nth grade then we moved to Tewksbury where i graduated in 1981 where our rivals were wilmington and Billerica, of course every town hated Billerica.

Zombee said:
I started out my Tribes career playing for EMA,

I used to by my computer parts from [EMA]Walker. and for a brief time my oldest Daughter played for [EMA] as BlackRose, till i found out what EMA stood for.

i live all of 15 minutes away from dover, perhaps 25 from newington/portsmouth, used to work in portsmouth few years ago to. close enough? oh yeah, southern maine.

I just came in from snowblowing that foot of snow. :p However after today it warmed up and turned into heavy crap. :(

NH tribe would be cool... You should come idle in #NH on dynamix irc at least :) If you're the irc type

ph³³r said:
im in nh... dartmouth

I live near lebanon (right near hanover)... I thought last week you were posting about being like 13 and living in a small down and you wanted to get drunk and steal wine? wtf im confused now

PowdaHound said:
I live near lebanon (right near hanover)... I thought last week you were posting about being like 13 and living in a small down and you wanted to get drunk and steal wine? wtf im confused now

uhh, no

im 17, i dont go to dartmouth, i live in hanover... saying dartmouth is easier and more people know where im talking about

and no shit, hanover is as small town as you can get

Back