[New Car]

Cool should be a fun ride... wish I had more room to park a second car, I'd get something fun too :(

How is that auto downshift mechanism workin out for you?

Eh.. I dunno about this one.

Didn't want to save up for bmw 135i?

i really don't use it that much its fun to play around with but i'm still breaking the car in so i haven't fully explored it. and bmw's aren't my thing 135i just doesn't suit my style

do you have any plans to mod it?

I think it would look good if you removed the front bumper.

well at the moment i really don't plan any external mods, mainly highflow cats, exhaust, intake. i had bought a body kit for my 350z when i had it and never even got around to painting it...

I'd never take the 135 over the new Z

Z is smaller lighter and has more power. I'd imagine it's also better balanced front to back. Styling is a no brainer too... 135 is a total chick car

What options did you get?.

it is a base model so all it can really come with is trunk carpet splash guards and illuminated kick plates, all of which i have.. i also have the sports package which includes 19" Ray's forged wheels a lsd and a bigger brake package, also the synchro-rev system

Nice ride. Now all you need is a Haltech, two x T04z snails and an intercooler. Probably a better fuel pump and larger injectors.

I just spent 3.5k doing my transmission - 1.5 valve body, strengthened box and 2800 stall + cooler. even with just above stock boost it kicks its ass sideways a foot hitting 2nd gear. (if you are on the pedal)

Back