[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

more new blood. :sunny:

Looks like their spike was a one day deal. 5.5 days left of voting. Then its in the hands of the auditors. TW will get the extra $100 no matter what the auditors say if we have more votes than them on the last day. The money to tribalwarriors is still contingent on the win after audits which is announced April 8th.

Think how we'd be sitting if they were auditing the other team too...

It just seems to me that those fucker over there haven't been touched, even though it's clear that 1/4 of their numbers are bogus. And HOW many points has your pool been docked thus far?

Think how we'd be sitting if they were auditing the other team too...

It just seems to me that those fucker over there haven't been touched, even though it's clear that 1/4 of their numbers are bogus. And HOW many points has your pool been docked thus far?

2400 ish off us. and nothing off them in the last 10 days since I have been tracking votes.

:shrug: they just want to make it a challenge I guess. TW pays more attention when they think they are getting played.

Thank you for Voting.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

Thank you for Voting.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

1,392 up

Back