Need sunburn aid

#1. Aloe straight from the plant.
#2. Aloe Gel.
#3. Bet you remember to put on SPF 40 next time mother fucker!

Get sunburnt all the time(ginger hair fair skin). I use a ice pack rapped in a cloth and rest it on the back of my neck. Everywhere else just use the aftersun lotion

This doesn't work for everyone, but try vinegar. Seriously. Google it if you don't believe me. Spray affected areas with vinegar, let it dry, then spray again. Do it 3-4 times and see if that helps. It's usually best to do it right after you know you got or are going to get burned, but it still may help.

if it doesnt blister, you did better than me last time i fell asleep (read: passed out) in the sun during the middle of summer

The Aloe gel usually comes in a big green bottle. Should be near the sun tan lotion at the grocery store, or pharmacy like CVS.

Samsclub or costco would be the cheapest place to find it.

My sister gave me some spray with novacaine in it, that stuff was great. I think you can only get it outside of the US though.

Aloe is probably the best guess. You might also try a lotion called Sarna. I'm not sure what's in it, but it has a strong cooling effect. When I was a child we used this...It worked, but it pissed me off - I hated the cold feeling.

Back