Need some Warrior weapon advice!

GraphiX

Veteran XX
Okay so my Warrior is now level 43..and i'm still using a WW axe. Any of you seasoned warriors have some advice as to where to be questing to get a 2-handed axe upgrade? I would LOVE a Kang axe but I never see them on the AH, and I don't want to spend 200+ gold on something that I'll be replacing in 10 levels.

Thank you in advance, fellow addicts.

Yeah I'm Horde, and I like that Rockpounder but i'm not gonna respec to anything unless its Polearm. I'm still not sure how I feel about weapon speed..but I'm really not PvP'ing too much (mostly trying to get to 60 ASAP).

since you're going to be changing weapons a lot I would suggest going with whatever is best at the time and not bothering with what you are specced for until you hit 60. Once you get to 60, then you can focus on getting your Axe or Sword.

psst, 2h'rs suck

get a nice slow ass mh weapon and use the sword of omen's as ur offhand (and tanking weapon)

just make sure ur mh has the higher dmg range

So basically you want to gear warriors dual wield the same as rogues? (Slow mainhand, fast offhand)?

[edit]

Was wondering what you guys feel is a solid solo pwnage DW Fury build?

Last edited:
no such thing as solid solo warrior pwnage unless you're in superbadasskillthemallgear and whoever you are fighting is in greens. however, add a healer to the equation and then you become an unstoppable killing machine. The main key to pvp fury builds is AP for hella hard Bloodthirst hits. Otherwise, you're better off going MS with a slow 2hander.

IMO either is good and you will probably go at the same pace. I'm strange in that my warrior is 2hand fury. It just feels right for my play style. I like big 2hand swords that attack fast.

leveling..

Early levels (1-40) dw with fiery weapon enchant, almost cheating till u hit 20ish

As far as equiping like rogues, essentially

ur specials, Heroic Strike Overpower, are based on ur mh.... the oh is there for a 'lil extra dps, and rage generation

As far as loading up completely on AP gear, ya i did that till i broke 1k unbuffed, then i worked on +hit and crit gear

this is an alt mind ya, but pretty well geard for an alt
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1204864

Back