Need some AmmoHUD help please

RA-Jeff

Veteran X
I asked someone to help me make my AmmoHUDto where both the Ammo and Grenades ammount are the same color. He didn't give exactly what I wanted and has not responded back since. So can you give what I should paste over to fix this? I want grenades below the reticle and the Ammo ammount to be the way it is. Here is the code so far. Everything else is default. I hope you can help me:

Code:
;Custmizible settings!
grenadeTag="'"
;< Green
FullAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

;purple
HalfAmmoColor=(R=255,G=0,B=128,A=255) 

;Green
GrenAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

GrenAmmoColor=(R=0,G=64,B=255,A=255)

why the fuck do you have 2 grenammocolours? if you want ammo count and gren count green without any tag before the gren count:

;Custmizible settings!
grenadeTag="'"
;Green
FullAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

;green
HalfAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

;Green
GrenAmmoColor=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=255)

I never said shadow did anything you did help and I am thankful, but you went and abandoned helping me after calling me a name. I told you I don't have the time to know code or care to. I'm in college and have only a bit of time to "play" Tribes Vengeance. I am happy Alex helped me here. Like I said you did too, but you uped and left helping me so I found someone who would not just up and leave. By the way I know you might have been frustrated and that comment didn't bother me, but just up and abandoning someone just because they do not understand code is wrong. I know you gave a bit of info, but that might not be enough to boom understand what the heck your doing in AmmoHUD. So you were in the wrong and I do ,however, thank you for helping.

Now one last thing Alex. My Ammo ammount is right up against my grenade ammount. They both are on the left. How do I make the grenade ammount move down just a tad?

In Directory: Program\Bin
File: AmmoHUD.ini

Under:
Code:
[ext_AmmoHUD_GrenadeLabel]

add or edit:
Code:
offsetY=10

That will move just the Grenade Ammount Count down a bit.

Back