Need roomate in manhattan (or very close by) ??

dexy

Veteran XV
Hello's all.

Tryin to get closer to work, working 8th ave/37th st. nowadays. Was checkin in to see if anyone possibly, by chance.. may need a roomate or know of anyone that might( since Data screwed me out of japan >_< ) I been all over craigslist in the area, and if yer not gay or a young female, or smoke or drink or anything else normal... the pickings are slim.

Yes, I'm still addicted to ffxi.

email
work email

im in bayonne nj living but i work here.. i want to move here, sure man lets uhh do something. ;)

thx for warning fool, yeah it is but im sorta serious bout finding a roomate.

does the path even stop in bayonne, what a shitty place to live.

if i were you i'd be looking at astoria, queens

go on craigslist and look at astoria, its the first exit in queens off of a few train lines. its a trendy young person type area.

man i dunno how i got sucked into an mmorpg, im still baffled, nevertheless.. i can't get enuff of it. tried to quit once, it lasted 5 days.

hello dex

I would look in brooklyn and queens also, there are alot of areas that are 20-30min subway ride from where you work. Maybe fraggle can tell you which ones are good since i don't know them that well.

Ah, the man I've had name wars with for six years. My name on TW was finally changed, ending such problems.

yes they do, yes they do. Now the other guy on TW who named himself Fedexxx is a problem. In the end, nick names don't matter when you don't game anymore.

Back