need help with HTML homework

Mustang

Veteran X
yes yes I know ill probally get flamed for being a noobie, but iam totally lost :/

it says to make a table aligned to the right of the web page, the table border should be 10 pixels wide the color of the table border should be red and pink. The background should be white. within the table have a column group spanning seven columns these are to represent a calendar set the width of the columns to 60 pixels and align the text in the column group with the top of each cell.

within the first column group assign the first column a background color of pink assign the next 4 columns white and then pink for the last 2. In the tables first row create a heading taht spans seven columns insert the text "Events in Febuary" centered horizontally within the cell make the background color lightblue and it goes on but I just need a lil help with the whole column groups please help

Mustang said:
yes yes I know ill probally get flamed for being a noobie, but iam totally lost :/

it says to make a table aligned to the right of the web page, the table border should be 10 pixels wide the color of the table border should be red and pink. The background should be white. within the table have a column group spanning seven columns these are to represent a calendar set the width of the columns to 60 pixels and align the text in the column group with the top of each cell.

within the first column group assign the first column a background color of pink assign the next 4 columns white and then pink for the last 2. In the tables first row create a heading taht spans seven columns insert the text "Events in Febuary" centered horizontally within the cell make the background color lightblue and it goes on but I just need a lil help with the whole column groups please help
So what exactly do you need help with?

Dumpy Dooby said:
I could write this in ~2 minutes.

Seriously, just spend about 15 minutes reading up on tables and styles. It's not that difficult at all.
Yeah, pretty much, thats it.

Hey dooby, for your desktop script, how do you get the My Computer link to work? I never did quite understand how that part worked.

SarcaStick said:
if you can't do this on your own, you just need to go ahead and drop out of school now.
Yup.

Honestly, even somebody that has never even touched a computer before should be able to learn HTML within a week on their own.

Back