Need help getting rid of a virus =/

Window

Veteran X
There's one on my computer called AV Protection Online that pops up when the computer starts and begins "scanning" the computer and locks everything up. I can get into MSE and quick scan before it gets running too much and clean computer which seems to stop it but its still there every time i restart. I use MSE and malwarebytes currently for security.

Tried google searching it but whenever i click on ANY links from google I get redirected to a site i've never seen before (assuming that part of it?). Any help would be appreciated.

hot-girl-2.jpg

more pics when I have access to google =/

It probably changed your proxy settings. Check your browser and control panel network settings.

I should also state that I'm terrible with computers when it comes to this type of stuff, need more step by step =/

Reboot computer
Press F8 the whole time it is booting
Select Safe Mode With Networking
Update antivirus shit
?????
Profit

safe mode with networking probably won't work.

quickest option is get to a computer that works with a flash drive and download combofix. take it back to infected machine and boot into non networked safe mode. copy combofix to the desktop and run. let it do its thing and reboot.

I'd like to high jack this thread for a moment, as my PC is also fucked.

I downloaded a bit.torent, that just hooped my whole computer. Here is my current situation, I am using Windows XP.

When I turn on the computer, I am left with a blank screen, no icons, no nothing. I am able to bring up my task manager, when I hit alt.control.delete and I have tried to delete the explorer.exe file, as I read about online, and that was to no avail.

When I try and run the computer in safe mode, or safe mode with networking, all I get is a single question mark in the top left corner and a blue screen, and I am unable to proceed from there.

When I try and access System Restore, I have no restore points that it can use.

I am also able to run any antivirus programs, but malwarebytes is picking up nothing. I can still access my files and use Firefox, etc...

I have tried this, among numerous other things to no avail. I can't get regedit to open or really anything.

Also the computer bleeps at me all the time when I'm turn it on and when I try and browse around.

Should I just take off all the files I need and just reformat the hard drive ? I really have no fucking clue. I'm a semi-noob.

Sandpaper ?

nah, spray nasal flu vaccine on the cpu. make sure it's plugged in and the computer is on before you do this.

Take it to an unemployed computer technician, and PAY them to fix it.

I'm fucking sick of doing this shit for free.

I am the 99%

I'd like to high jack this thread for a moment, as my PC is also fucked.

I downloaded a bit.torent, that just hooped my whole computer. Here is my current situation, I am using Windows XP.

When I turn on the computer, I am left with a blank screen, no icons, no nothing. I am able to bring up my task manager, when I hit alt.control.delete and I have tried to delete the explorer.exe file, as I read about online, and that was to no avail.

When I try and run the computer in safe mode, or safe mode with networking, all I get is a single question mark in the top left corner and a blue screen, and I am unable to proceed from there.

When I try and access System Restore, I have no restore points that it can use.

I am also able to run any antivirus programs, but malwarebytes is picking up nothing. I can still access my files and use Firefox, etc...

I have tried this, among numerous other things to no avail. I can't get regedit to open or really anything.

Also the computer bleeps at me all the time when I'm turn it on and when I try and browse around.

Should I just take off all the files I need and just reformat the hard drive ? I really have no fucking clue. I'm a semi-noob.

Sandpaper ?

The malwarez has set the properties of your files and folders to "hidden"

Back