Need help choosing a digital camera

Gandalf6

Veteran X
My birthday is coming up and my parents will buy me a digital camera, Money isn't an issue, please help me choose a relatively good camera.
Your work will be rewarded... I'm going on a cruise with two extremly hot girls in mid april, I will take pictures when we get smashed, I promise you titty pictures, at least!(I get back fromt he cruise on April 27th, so figure a couple days after you'll get pictures)

Please help me.

Take a look at Canon Cameras.. they are priced very well and are very reliable. Feel free to PM or email me at corey@z2solutions.com if you have any specific questions. I sell cameras almost everyday at Best Buy.. Also you can ask Terraforce too he sells cameras at Circuit City.

Last edited:
Got my Sony Here http://www.5starselectronics.com/shop/Product.asp?ProdTypeList=1000&Sku=dcsf828 for 799.00 about 2 months ago.....it's now dropped to 649.00. That's a hella price for a whole hella camera. They gave me a package deal with tripod, case and a 1 gig memory stick.....this thing never runs out of memory.

BTW the salespeople are really high pressure at this place and you get a different price for the package every time you call....but in the end the did me just fine.

He promised pics :eek: If he doesn't deliver on the 29th of April he is supposed to be banned right?

Here's a couple pics with the new HVL-F32X flash for the Sony V1 and 828, I just got it tonight.
It's cool, hooks up to the advanced shoe, and the head swiviles so you can bounce the flash off the wall.
Look at these two pics.

This first one is with the regular flash on the camera. See how it's kinda white?
DSC01552.JPG

This one is with the big flash bouncing off the ceiling.
DSC01551.JPG

And guess what, the room was pitch black dark when I took the pics.

Back