NCAA College Football 2013

tumblr_m084y3qKZw1rom9flo1_500.gif

is this a gif of the "texas football program rebuilding plan"

??

UT will never make the mistake of scheduling ooc powerhouses like BYU again.

Also this signing day is the craziest thing ever. Some of these kids are legit obviously but if you look back at at the ESPN top recruiting classes for the last 5-6 years and there are way too many schools routinely in the top 10 of recruiting that finish outside the top 25 to really believe in this hype. (Hi texas)

Last edited:
is this a gif of the "texas football program rebuilding plan"

??

I wish, seeing how the ncaa turns a blind eye to big programs that pay players. Whats the point of making more then everyone else if the university doesn't put it to good use.

The money gif is in reference to aggys history, anytime they've had any modicum of success (which has been few and far between), it turns out they paid their players.

Every time I can take a swipe at those hypocrites in college station, I will

UT will never make the mistake of scheduling ooc powerhouses like BYU again.

Also this signing day is the craziest thing ever. Some of these kids are legit obviously but if you look back at at the ESPN top recruiting classes for the last 5-6 years and there are way too many schools routinely in the top 10 of recruiting that finish outside the top 25 to really believe in this hype. (Hi texas)

Hell ya we need to follow the secs model of nothing but cream puff for ooc, guess thats why we ND/USC/UCF and Maryland and their ugly helmets on the horizon

Craziest signing day? why what makes it so crazy this year opposed to years past?

yCo6S2n.jpg

Top 3 are no surprise but Tennessee at 4 is. Good for them getting back into it.

Sarkesian did a good job keeping USC in the news with three 5-stars
They definitely did a good job keeping Adoree Jackson from buying into UCLA

yCo6S2n.jpg

Top 3 are no surprise but Tennessee at 4 is. Good for them getting back into it.

Sarkesian did a good job keeping USC in the news with three 5-stars
They definitely did a good job keeping Adoree Jackson from buying into UCLA

The catch on something like that is the weighting

Tennessee's average star ranking would make it 11th but because they signed 32 - they get ranked higher.

Obviously if you only had 23 open scholarships and you signed 23 that were ranked higher - you might disagree with the rankings.

Magic zoo gonna have to come to dub pub for some college footbawwww next year haha.

Put in for 2 club level tickets to dallas for fsu vs okie lite on labor day.

Going to the bcs champ game was awesome, rose bowl stadium is shit tho.

Purchased home in mill creek so pst 9am football is here to stay for prime.

The catch on something like that is the weighting

Tennessee's average star ranking would make it 11th but because they signed 32 - they get ranked higher.

Obviously if you only had 23 open scholarships and you signed 23 that were ranked higher - you might disagree with the rankings.

I'm pretty sure Scout only grades based on the top 25 players in a class to compensate for over-signing

Back