[NBA] Ok Duncan is God

the spurs have perfectly executed the uncallable foul on both of the suns last second shot attempts

the suns are probably gonna stuggle in dbl OT with stoudamire out and nash seeming to defer every possible shot attempt

I hope the entire series is gonna be this great

Fuck the series. The entire damn playoffs. Fucking A - thank you god the NBA is back in full force. All we need are the games on NBC again with Costas/Vecsey/Dr.J in the studio and i'll be a happy person.

*edit*

As for the uncallable foul - thats what you get when you dont have one of your allstars take the last shot. Gimme a break - Barbosa & Diaw the shooters? Two guys who dont even fucking start....

yea i was going to make a thread about how the first two playoffs games have not only been entertaining already are indicative of this being the best playoofs in decades.

a near fight in game 1 wiz v cavs, lebron v agent zero

and then spurs v suns double OT

*moan*

Holy god - that shot by Nash !!! And the Manu just destroys the entire defense for the win. The NBA IS AMAZING.

this game makes me believe NBA is the greatest sport

==

WHAT THE FUCK PHX collapse and paly some interior defense omg the 2nd OT was pathetic on phx's d part

NBAmazing

1/2 hour till mav's v hornets

im not getting shit done today

the retro mutumbo & amad rashad post game tops it all off

the nba just sucked me off and swallowed me load

SA pulled it out.

It's hard to say what this means. A win that you got really lucky in is really helpful however then again if it takes a lot of luck to win at home you're probably in trouble for later.

Duncan is god

its the first game in a 7 game series between two very experianced teams, although most of the suns experiance is losing when it matters, the only thing it means is the Spurs are up one game.

SA pulled it out.

It's hard to say what this means. A win that you got really lucky in is really helpful however then again if it takes a lot of luck to win at home you're probably in trouble for later.

It can also be a great momentum changer. The way SA was looking for the first 3 quarters of that game, to have pulled out that win is a huge positive. Especially with the Suns having beat them several times in a row leading into the playoffs.

Back