[NBA] 2018 Playoffs

Yeah, Celtics have yet to lose at home in the playoffs. Curious if Lebron can pull off a win in Boston to win this.

Otherwise, every game is a damn blowout. It's boring as hell.

Donovan Mitchell was unanimously selected to the All-Rookie First Team.

Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum, Kyle Kuzma and Lauri Markkanen were also selected to the All-Rookie First Team, while Lonzo Ball, Dennis Smith Jr., Bogdan Bogdanovic, Josh Jackson and John Collins received All-Rookie Second Team honors.

We staying silent homie. 2/2 this boy said they was gonna mop the floor with us. He must not know bball. We a force to be reckon'd with h-town needs this win. we hungry. h-town all the way baby! we takin it 4/3

warriors outplayed houston game 5 but lost

if game 6 is as free a win as it's looking and i'm them im feeling confident

zero idea why harden is in such a huge slump. he was abusing curry game 1-2 and now its totally flipped. curry scores at the rim at will and harden can't score anywhere on the court

Last edited:
im not sure you understand what silent is

warriors will win at home easy with no paul

game 7 if they get iguodala back they will beat the rockets

I would be willing to bet you that the warriors will still win the series

Last edited:
im not sure you understand what silent is

warriors will win at home easy with no paul

game 7 if they get iguodala back they will beat the rockets

I would be willing to bet you that the warriors will still win the series

Big time back pedal u said they were gonna mop the floor wit us lmao and u lucky cp3 out or else series would be over in 6 but he will be back 7 for home court advantage that is where we take it sorry g

These games are so boring this year, I don't even bother watching most of them (unless it's actually close in the 4th quarter). I love watching highlights of every game for free on YouTube though!

Yeah, Celtics have yet to lose at home in the playoffs. Curious if Lebron can pull off a win in Boston to win this.

Otherwise, every game is a damn blowout. It's boring as hell.

No Kevin Love. But for some reason I think that will help the team "step up".

Plus you have Game 7 Lebron so they have a chance.

... Most likely Boston will win though :p

Back