[NBA] 2018 Playoffs

KCP re-signing w/ lakers, which will probably take them out of boogie pursuit because $$

unless they renounce randle or something

Is that KCP thing legit? I didn't see that. I hope not unless it's to match money for a trade.

Randle is also seemingly not happy with the Lakers which I don't blame him. He may not stay at all either.

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has agreed to a one-year, $12 million deal with the Lakers, according to ESPN's Chris Haynes.

KCP is coming off a strong season with the Lakers in which he averaged career-highs in FG percentage (42.6%), 3-point percentage (38.3%), rebounds (5.2) and steals (1.4). He was due to meet with the Clippers on July 2, and this likely explains why that meeting was pushed back -- it didn't take long for KCP to choose the Lakers once LeBron James had announced his decision.

People are so dumb and can't see what's going to happen. Seeing so much "why is Lebron going there?" "Damn he doesn't even care about rings." "They aren't good." Well no **** but they are going to land other big pieces with him in the fold now

Boogie can absolutely punish you inside and would force Golden State to play a turd at the center. I'd sign Boogie to a short term contract so you remain flexible to sign Kawhi

Bill Barnwell
***10004;
@billbarnwell

Biggest stars left in the Eastern Conference:

- Kyrie Irving
- Clarence Weatherspoon
- That Alonzo Mourning GIF
- Knicks head coach Whoopi Goldberg

Back