[NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season

2LkMQ4I.jpg

if lebron ever needed a "fuck the mvp im the best player" game, he just had it

what impresses me the most about lebron is really his leadership. if the game is close and feels like its about to be decided, if the game is slipping away, he just calls for the ball and tries to make a play. and he doesn't make some rinky dink floater either. he makes an emphatic exclamation point. a "fuck you im the best player" play. a play that makes the other team think "are we really gona beat this guy?" makes his teamates think "lebron got this, we got this." that intangible value i think is worth more than just about anything in the game except for maybe the dagger three or and 1.

i can't think of anyone else in the league that does that. maybe harden to a lesser degree. i assume kobe used to do that. westbrook is more of a hold your breath there he goes type of deal. blake is a complete joke in the fourth. and if i could bet against durant with the ball in any big game 4th quarter scenario i would in a heartbeat

i like derozan and all, but you can't be considered to be at the level that a lot of fans seem to put him at when he can't get a fg in 30+ min of a pretty important playoff game for your team

Blake Griffin will miss the remainder of the 2017 NBA Playoffs with an injury to the plantar plate of his right big toe.

The Clippers simply can't catch a break, as this is yet another postseason in which they have to deal with a debilitating injury to one of their star players. Griffin injured the toe late in the first half on Friday. Marreese Speights started the second half in place of Blake and will continue to see an uptick in minutes going forward, but Speights may still come off the bench if Autin Rivers (hamstring) is healthy enough to return. Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan will be asked to shoulder the offensive load going forward. CP3's usage rate will spike, just as it did in the second half of Game 3.

V9pQot3.jpg

some people call him the speights cowboy
some call him the gangster of looove
SOME PEOPLE CALL HIM MARRESE

last Clips game of Blake's career, no way CP3 resigns either.

DJ's going to wish he had signed with Dallas :lol:

soo the fuck was that ?

and i've never seen someone go from hero of the game (roberson in the 1st) to single handedly losing the game in the 4th. really looked like westbrook just rage at the end there. literally threw the ball at the basket over and over, not even shooting it. then that crazy 4 point play off the missed free throw only to give up one of the worst and 1's in history

holy crap there is no way OKC shouldve come even close to losing that game

the whole narrative that westbrook isn't surrounded by complete bums is completely sunk after seeing that shit show

Last edited:
Back