Natalie Portman in a thong

Crom said:
she was completely nude, full-frontal in closer, but the director cut out the scenes cause he though they were too raunchy

but she still shows her bewbs

they were cut because she demanded it... not the director

Isn't that julia roberts? Portman turns around in that same bar during the video with shorder hair then the pole dancer? hrm

:shrug:

Watching it a few times to check.

EDIT: When she climbs down, it does indeed look like Portman. so wtf? Movie error? or a huge time jump or something?

i don't think that's her. she's wearing a different wig and different color top in the cut to the bar.

I know there are pole dancing scenes in that movie, though

Dman said:
could have been a bad atempt at a body double.
They didn't use doubles for nude scenes in the movie...Both actresses were on talk shows mentioning it. They probably just fucked the order up.

Damien Rice is a good vocalist.

The female vocalist that sings with him most of the time is a REALLY good vocalist (you barely hear her in this song).

Volcano is one of the few songs that is a quick and 'easy' listen on the album.

'O' is a very, very slow and mellow album. The only real complaint that I might have about it is that it can be hard to get into. Great background music though.

Loco-Raider said:
Isn't that julia roberts? Portman turns around in that same bar during the video with shorder hair then the pole dancer? hrm

:shrug:

Watching it a few times to check.

EDIT: When she climbs down, it does indeed look like Portman. so wtf? Movie error? or a huge time jump or something?

No, it's Portman, she said she had to take lessons to get good at it. And she's wearing a long blonde wig in that part.

Back