Nascar incident [gross] [blood] [ofn?]

JudgeU

Veteran XV
This came in an email so it's probably ofn to a lot of you.

But I was sad, amazed, and laughed all at the same time. So I thought I'd share.

Joe Gibbs Racing driver Brad Coleman was testing a Gibbs NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car at Toyota Arizona Proving Grounds earlier this week and came onto the radio and told his crew something rather unusual.

"Guys, I hit a coyote," Coleman said.

Coleman was running close to 200 mph around the 10-mile test track when he saw the animal wander under the outside guardrail.

"I'm in the middle of the corner, and I'm doing like 190," Coleman said Friday at Nashville Superspeedway before practicing his Nationwide Series car. "I'm just cruising. You run the high line there, because that's where the most banking is. It's the high-speed lane. There's just a guardrail there like on the freeway.

"I see this thing, it must've been 100 feet in front of me, just jump out. Right when I saw it come out from under the guardrail, I was like, 'That's a coyote.'"

"It just started smoking like crazy," Coleman said. "And it smelled terrible. I didn't see anything in the mirror, so I was like, 'I wonder where it went?' I said, 'Guys, I hit a coyote. I'm going to come in because I think it screwed up the radiator. I think it clogged up the grille a little bit.'"

grillh.jpg

engineqng.jpg

haha, I'd think the one person that wouldn't mind these pics would have the name "morbid". heh

I didn't say I minded. I just asked why you didn't link them.

I like how the coyote is panting... like that radiator is hot or something. :p:

I didn't say I minded. I just asked why you didn't link them.
:p:

Ohp. Good call.

'Cause, I never really like it when I have to open a few links to see the pic that everyone is talking about in different threads. So, I figured other people feel the same way. :shrug:

i was driving on the highway yesterday and there was what seemed to be parts of deer scattered on the passing lane (organs + head). it was pretty gross.

I remember driving down the interstate years ago and saw something brown hanging over the center concrete divider. I thought it was a rug at first but as I got closer I saw it was a deer making his way over the divider. He ran out in front of my and my right front bumper barely clipped him, just enough to knock him off balance. In the lane beside me and slightly behind me there was a huge dump truck who smacked right into him. I was looking in my rear view mirror and saw the deer get it. He literally disintegrated when he got hit, all I saw was blood. I slowed down and the truck driver passed me and I could see him laughing his ass of in the truck, it didn't even slow him down.

The only time I've seen something like this I was driving down the freeway when I noticed a fat white lab running down the center divider on the other side of the freeway. It periodically tried to cross traffic back to the side of the freeway but kept getting freaked out by the horns and screeching tires. I got off at the next exit and got back on going the other way following after the dog. I called 911 and gave my position, requesting a cop for a traffic break.

When I caught up with the dog I threw on my emergency blinkers and slowly followed along behind at a short distance, knowing that the dog was too freaked out to try to apprehend it.

At that point a dumbass white hair lady in a Cadillac pulled over in front of the dog and opened her door, stupidly thinking the dog would just hop right in, happy as can be. Nope. Seeing its way blocked by a metal monster it darted out into traffic, right in front of a truck. Whack! Dog went sliding down the freeway on its back with its feet sticking straight up into the air stiff as boards. It finally slid to a stop and toppled over, dead as a door nail. No blood and guts or anything like that.

I cussed the FUCK out of that old lady, got in my car and drove off.

Back