Napster Question

Zhimin

Veteran X
I just paid for the napster service and now I can't login. When ever I try to click on the already have an account button it don't respond. All other button do respond. And yes I did have an acount and I did recieve an email for that my acount.

I think Napster either use it's own browser or IE. Something must be wrong there. Anyone got other ideas?

Zhimin said:
I just paid for the napster service and now I can't login. When ever I try to click on the already have an account button it don't respond. All other button do respond. And yes I did have an acount and I did recieve an email for that my acount.

I think Napster either use it's own browser or IE. Something must be wrong there. Anyone got other ideas?
Ideas:
1. Your using NAPSTER.
2. Your PAYING.
3. Your PAYING, to use FUCKING NAPSTER.

Napster is SUCK!

So I decided to use Napster for the free 7 day thing, but not pay.

Downloaded the program from napster.com, installed and tried to run it.
The program locked up and didn't respond, so I rebooted and tried to re-install once again. Still locked up.

I emailed tech support and the sent an email point to their 10 FAQ list which didn't have anything about the program.
Emailed them again and told them that their FAQ didn't have anything to do with anything I asked about... They then gave me a link which went right back to the fucking FAQ again!
So I went to the website to cancel my free account before it started paying.

There is no fucking 'my account' on the website, it tells me to go and run my program and cancel via my account. Well fuckity fuck! The program is a POS and will not run on any of mine or my friends PC's not even on the School's pc's...
So I email them (Dumb move) and they tell me to check the FAQ.

Fuck!

So I find a 1-800-number and spend 15 minutes trying to tell some fucknut who doesn't speak a single fucking word of English my user name... me: "My username is RAZSTER"!! fucknut: "Do you spell that RCSTER?" me: "No, R as in RICK, A as in Apple, Z as in Zebra, etc..." fucknut: "rxscer?" me: "Can I talk to someone who speaks English", fucknut: Yes I speak English... etc etc etc!!! Gun to my head.

And now my account is cancelled.
Fuck Napster!
Thank you Torrents
Free Winamp.com radio

Back