[Nano] Crazy guy in newspaper may be related to orbital

I was just reading through my newspaper and I happened to find this article... I found it again online so I'll quote it from the website:

A Nanaimo man wants $2 billion, a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, two Harley Davidsons and other assorted toys as compensation for being the victim of "Brain Computer Interface Technology."
The suit claims Rose has been subjected to "invasive Brain Computer Interface Technology, research, experiments, field studies and surgery."

Rose also states they have "wilfully and maliciously committed torturous assault upon his person in the form of microwave burns and or pulsed bursts from a laser source" and "nano-laser burns" in his eyes causing "immense pain" and ear damage.

There was, he claims, "essentially a deliberate attempt to drive plaintiff crazy and disseminate plaintiff's brain" and "Satanic situations and chantings."

Rose arrives at the $2-billion and vehicle compensation package by claiming that learning to cope with the brain tampering he created "products that when manufactured would change the way our daily lives as people are lived out." The requested compensation, he states, are part of negotiations "if this matter goes to court."

Man launches $2B-lawsuit against companies - Canada.com

Cliffs: Some lunatic in Canada claims that the government is manipulating his brain and personality with nano-laser burns and shit.

Could this be orbital123's long lost cousin?

Back