Mythbusters screwed the freaking pooch

“”It was a very loud boom; she thought a tree fell, maybe a meteor,” said Ming Jiang. “It wasn’t clear that it was a cannonball landing on the roof.”

:lol:

You know, considering all the crazy shit they're doing, it's pretty impressive that something like this hasn't happened in the past 8 years.

I hope they'll put this in the show. :lol:

Incoming Kari Byron pictures. I mean seriously, who has a canon? Maybe the red necks firing pumpkins once a year, that's about it. Who else?

“This cannonball was supposed to go through several barrels of water and through a cinder block, and then ultimately into the side of the hill,” said J.D. Nelson of the Alameda County Sheriff’s Department.

Instead the cannonball flew over the foothills surrounding Camp Parks Military Firing Reservation, before spiraling back toward Dublin like a cruise missile.

It flew straight though the front door of a home on Cassata Place, and bounced around like a pinball, flying up to the second floor before blasting through a back bedroom wall.

The wayward cannonball then blasted across a busy road and through a second home some 50 yards away, demolishing roof tiles.

The out of control cannonball finally came to a stop inside Jasper Gill’s minivan.

This guy has a canon.

edit: that journalist could have picked better words than "spiraling" and "cruise missile" when describing a fucking cannonball

Incoming Kari Byron pictures. I mean seriously, who has a canon? Maybe the red necks firing pumpkins once a year, that's about it. Who else?

No offense, but have you ever seen those punkin' chuckin' competitions? Whatever they made and use are certainly NOT simple canons...

Back