[MySpace] g0dOfTheN00se

Dark|Dragon

Veteran X
All the sudden my display name, first name, and last name was changed to g0dOfTheN00se. My friend's name was changed to g0dOfTheN00se as well. I tried to access my profile and it said its undergoing maintenance. Then I refreshed and it was back. What is up with this? Happen to anyone else?

On a side note, MySpace is one of the buggiest and bloated websites I've used.

Lord Elessar said:
why the hell do you need myspace if you talk to those people on a normal basis?

Its just another way to communicate.

Anyways I swear I see a MySpace thread every day on here, no one has heard of this?

Fuck MySpace. It's also a nice way to keep in touch with people after moving away. At least that's why I use it.

Lord Elessar said:
why the hell do you need myspace if you talk to those people on a normal basis?
Because he's a desperate nerd and is too insecure to admit it even in an enviroment where he has total anonyminity.

Dark|Dragon said:
All the sudden my display name, first name, and last name was changed to g0dOfTheN00se. My friend's name was changed to g0dOfTheN00se as well. I tried to access my profile and it said its undergoing maintenance. Then I refreshed and it was back. What is up with this? Happen to anyone else?

On a side note, MySpace is one of the buggiest and bloated websites I've used.
yeah ive been browsing around and saw alot of people's names like that. then looked at my friends list, a couple of them had it too. haha hacked by the chinese

Back