my tongue feels huge

On what are you tripping? I know after a few hours I can't really work ANY technology on shrooms or acid.

Either way, aren't there more fun things to do?

On what are you tripping? I know after a few hours I can't really work ANY technology on shrooms or acid.

Either way, aren't there more fun things to do?

same.

in fact we always encourage each other to turn our phones off, and leave computers alone - you always wind up deleteing some file you shouldn't have because it looks out of place or something... and the last time i answered my phone all i heard was something equivalent to the voice on charly brown - and i kept going "WHO IS THIS?!?!?!" "wha wha whawha wha wha" "WHO IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME?!?!"

which sucks when you snap out of it...

the only thing you should be working is maybe a tv with xbox/ps hooked up, or a stereo with 2 buttons and a volume knob.

anything else becomes too complicated.

which is why i refuse to believe the OP.

haha i like the story about charlie brown on the phone

yeah this is getting pretty weird ima stop posting

I was on DXM - at a party, kinda ruined my time because I would give up, hang up, and then 5 minutes later think I was finally able to use the phone and call her back - oh was i wrong....

later found out it was a friend looking for some pot - kinda ruined her impression of me because i kept calling her back - didn't matter she was ugly.

also another chick took my picture with a digital camera while tripping on acid and i turned to her and told her she just stole my soul - she quit talking to me... (i guess she didn't know i was tripping? she was told later - but the friendship was already tainted)

the only thing you should be working is maybe a tv with xbox/ps hooked up, or a stereo with 2 buttons and a volume knob.

:rofl: TV hookups can be sooooo tricky.

I turn my phone off now after having one of the best trips ever - I spent all day sailing a Megabyte 2 (the sleekest, fastest, easiest to plane, most badass dinghy on the planet) with my girlfriend and then getting a blowjob, while sailing said boat - ruined by my dad calling me asking me why I withdrew money from his bank account, which I had not done. I was then left utterly confused and flustered for like 2 hours. :( So, no more phones.

:rofl: TV hookups can be sooooo tricky.

I turn my phone off now after having one of the best trips ever - I spent all day sailing a Megabyte 2 (the sleekest, fastest, easiest to plane, most badass dinghy on the planet) with my girlfriend and then getting a blowjob, while sailing said boat - ruined by my dad calling me asking me why I withdrew money from his bank account, which I had not done. I was then left utterly confused and flustered for like 2 hours. :( So, no more phones.

yeah, have to have it hooked up prior.

we were watchings omeone play princ eof persia.... and like 15 seconds into it we determined no one could fucking work the game (ther ewere like 10 of us). everyone kept goig 'i can't fucking do this, here you try' an dthrow the remote.

one of the guys finally pulled teh disc out and the game kept playing...... (xbox)..... and we all flipped the fuck out about how the game kept playing even though it had no game.......

in hindsight i feel stupid. hahahhhahah.

drunkOnTheInternet.jpg

close enough

Back