My Shitty Christmas Morning

Duhck

Veteran XV
So since I do not celebrate the holidays (christmas) since I am jewish, I had planned on driving home today from Buffalo to Long Island to visit my family for the new year. I had woken up at about 9:30am to my roommate and a visiting friend knocking on my door. They were yelling for me to get up, and that it was important.

So I quickly got out of bed, and opened the door. My roommate says "dude you wont believe this, we were robbed"

So I start laughing, you see, my roommate is a bit of a prankster, he always does shit like this to scare the fuck out of me, but I could tell he was serious.

So I asked what happened.

He says "the front door is wide open, the xbox 360 and wii are gone along with all of the accessories. They stole the hookah and some other shit too (weed among other things)"

So I freak out. How could this happen, what the fuck, on christmas day?

As we start to investigate (after calling the cops), we realize something else VERY big was missing.... I look in the driveway, and boom it hits me. My roommates car was jacked too.

I quickly realize they definately didnt come in the front door. We live in a very old house (101 years old) and although its amazingly beautiful, its not very modern. One of our windows in particular never shut properly.

It seems that 2 people (niggers - remember you dont have to be black to be a nigger) were able to open the side window (10' off the ground) by using a chair from our front porch. They were able to get inside, and knew exactly what to grab. They even took the care to grab each game for each console, leaving our 100+ DVDs on the very same rack in tact.

This was definately well thought out (besides the car) and they were definately scouting our house.

Anyone know if it is possible to trace an IP based on xbox live gamer tags or wii numbers?

Cliffs:
-Niggers broke into my house
-stole xbox 360, wii, paintball gun, car, hookah and weed.
-Merry fucking christmas to the jews.

Sounds fishy...I think it's someone you know or an aquaintence if they knew exactly what to grab and where everything was.

Sounds fishy...I think it's someone you know or an aquaintence if they knew exactly what to grab and where everything was.

Well, the room they broke in through was the room where all of the stuff was.. including the keys to the car they stole.

btw robbing people on christmas is fuckin hilarious

seriously

if I was a thief I'd go out of my way to rob people on holidays

serves you right you fucking kike, it's been a long time since you guys had any punishment

(j/k that was very mean to say, believe in jesus)

(ps. it was too organized ... your roommate robbed you and put the shit in storage ... his car will show up eventually)

Hey you're jewish, you can afford another xbox and Wii right?

Sorry :( With any luck maybe the cops can find the car which could lead them to the niggass

What kind of neighborhood is this? 101 year old houses sure doesnt sound like compton

Back