my Professor is awesome

wasabi

Banned
so i had english 1102 last semester, i was getting A's on everything till about half way through, where it was time to do the research paper. i never did it. (i blame WoW and my fucked up priorities) the research paper was basically the grade for the class. i just checked the website and i have a fucking B in that class. he mistakenly gave me a fucking B. i only showed up for like 5 classes. this man, is awesome, and now i am one happy son-of-a-bitch

way to never learn your lesson and waste more of your parents money on a college education you will not complete

Spoiler

MeSlayer said:
way to never learn your lesson and waste more of your parents money on a college education you will not complete

actually, because of that expected F, i was going to join the AirForce so my parents would no longer waste their time/money on a loser son. i went to a recruiter. i actually found out that i had a B while i was logging on to find out my total credit hours (i was filling out an airforce form). this has given me another chance to stay in school with good grades

heh, in high school i had a system with my biology teacher.. i used to fail every single test because i couldn't memorize all the bullshit, so i found that when i talked to him about my test and told him he didn't grade something right, and said a number grade like '87' or '93' but keep talking without paying attention to what i just said, he would change my grade

for example: Sir in my notces you claimed Saccaromyces cerevisiae eighty five was not italicied, but you marked me off for it in this section.

he turns around, and erases the 60 something and wrote an 85 in the grade sheet
i was :eek: :eek:

i didn't get greedy because he would know if i somehow kept getting in the ninties but not knowing what the shit was going on in class

Zero said:
heh, in high school i had a system with my biology teacher.. i used to fail every single test because i couldn't memorize all the bullshit, so i found that when i talked to him about my test and told him he didn't grade something right, and said a number grade like '87' or '93' but keep talking without paying attention to what i just said, he would change my grade

for example: Sir in my notces you claimed Saccaromyces cerevisiae eighty five was not italicied, but you marked me off for it in this section.

he turns around, and erases the 60 something and wrote an 85 in the grade sheet
i was :eek: :eek:

i didn't get greedy because he would know if i somehow kept getting in the ninties but not knowing what the shit was going on in class
what was he 120 years old?

yeah i had a teacher mark me as "withdrawn" instead of "failed horribly"

part of me wants to thank the teacher, the other part is afraid to call his attention to it.

Back