My odd behavior when I’m drunk

Spxnge

Veteran XV
My odd behavior when I’m drunk

I point at the water in the toilet when I piss

What do you fucking hapless nerds do that would be considered odd behavior

Not that ur social bar is that high to start lol

My daughter's BF called her to pick up from an EDM show because he was wrecked and wandered away. She asked him "Where are you?" and he said "I have faith that you will find me. That's why I love you". She said "Dude, where are you? What's around?" And he said "I am on a really empty street. I am the emptiest guy on the emptiest street".

I like this guy :lol:

My daughter's BF called her to pick up from an EDM show because he was wrecked and wandered away. She asked him "Where are you?" and he said "I have faith that you will find me. That's why I love you". She said "Dude, where are you? What's around?" And he said "I am on a really empty street. I am the emptiest guy on the emptiest street".

0_o

If i have a zit that's not quite ready to pop on my back or somewhere, and I am drunk, I will just dig at that fucker until my fingers are covered in blood. This is just at home on the couch, not in public, obviously.

You don't? If I enjoy drinking in public, why wouldn't I enjoy drinking in private? If I start off with a few beers while grilling food for the family and kids and wife go to bed, I might have a few more while gaming or watching a movie.

Shit

As long as you can remember your odd behavior and you don't hurt anybody else you're a okay...
But that's racist

When I'm drinking alone...

I think my oddest behavior just has me walking aimlessly about stopping every now and then thinking about what I was thinking about trying to remember and then walking aimlessly about again thinking that I have a purposeful something to do

Last edited:
I usually forget what I did but then I open the freezer and see the body parts and then I’m like oh ya how could I forget lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back