My neighbor, the asshole

Triston

Contributor
Veteran X
I just moved into my new place, in a fairly nice neighborhood, and all in all I like where I live. My only complaint has been that late at night, this dog just starts barking.

Instead of getting dressed, going out in the cold, and generally being fully awaken at 2am, I called the police to please check to figure out who's dog it is, and help keep the noise level down.

You'd figure this would be the best way to take care of this at various times, and I planned on talking to the guy the next day, but alas.

I woke up this morning to this dipshit standing outside my fence with a chainsaw going on full blast for like a full 5 minutes. It's not like he was cutting a tree at 7am, but instead he's just trying to piss me off.

Help me TW, should I IRL goatse him?

Yes goatse him, that would definetely be the best thing to do. Than call the police again BECAUSE HIS DOG WAS BARKING!!

Have fun with your neighbor.

Follow him while he's walking his dog. Take a shit on the sidewalk a few feet behind them. Pull your pants up and casually walk over to a cop. Point the shit out to the cop and say the dog took a shit but the dog owner didn't pick up the shit because he's a lazy shit. See the shit is really your shit so the dog owner will be in deep shit.

cut the dog's head off and hang it on your christmas tree as an ornament. then see if the guy is an internet nerd and mess with his cable so his cable modem goes out. I bet there's a website he loves to go to and will die without! :blueblob:

-§trife- said:
Follow him while he's walking his dog. Take a shit on the sidewalk a few feet behind them. Pull your pants up and casually walk over to a cop. Point the shit out to the cop and say the dog took a shit but the dog owner didn't pick up the shit because he's a lazy shit. See the shit is really your shit so the dog owner will be in deep shit.

thats a lot of shit

You called the motherfucking police because his dog was barking? :lol: My advice, complain to your rental office/homeowners association.

No no, calling the police because a dog was barking is the best way to handle things. Great way to meet your neighbors also.

Not a good way to start making friends at your new place man. You could have talked to the dude the next day, and maybe if it happened again after talking to him, then call the cops. Or at least talk to the rental office first about the situation. Calling the cops the first time for a dog barking, sounds like you're being the asshole to me.

Back