[my huskies] Raja update!

do u drug ur dogs to get that hat on? my German Shepherd would fight me to even touch his head with it. Nice pics.
My GSD will let me do anything I want to him. You didn't establish that you are the alpha.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Raja is doing so well sarbuze. Your dogs are fucking awesome :sunny:

Obvious answer here friend, Huskies > Shepherds.

P.S Not a fan of clothing on dogs.
Both are nice dogs and i was seesawing back and forth between a husky and a GSD.. just wanted one that would be willing to bite some ones arm off if they are looking over the back fence and be less likely to kill my cat.. Huskies have a higher prey drive. I dont regret it. hes great.

My GSD will let me do anything I want to him. You didn't establish that you are the alpha.

Yeah he listens to me as far as sit, stay, stop, drop it.. Its ok with me i aint gonna dress up my male GSD like a bitch.

Both are nice dogs and i was seesawing back and forth between a husky and a GSD.. just wanted one that would be willing to bite some ones arm off if they are looking over the back fence and be less likely to kill my cat.. Huskies have a higher prey drive. I dont regret it. hes great.
Heh, my GSD wants to kill every cat he sees. He's so fucking protective it's awesome :sunny:

Yeah he listens to me as far as sit, stay, stop, drop it.. Its ok with me i aint gonna dress up my male GSD like a bitch.
I told my gf she gets one year for a halloween costume and xmas shit on the dog. He's already too big for costumes and the rest of that gay shit. :)

huskies1.jpg

badass

Glad to hear about Raja, was definitely a speedy recovery. I had to let go of my Husky about 2-3 months ago, hardest thing I've had to do in awhile. :(

Heh, my GSD wants to kill every cat he sees. He's so fucking protective it's awesome :sunny:

I told my gf she gets one year for a halloween costume and xmas shit on the dog. He's already too big for costumes and the rest of that gay shit. :)

Well my dog chases around my cat but never tries to bite it, just chases it around.. He has had her cornered a few times and he just looks at her until she pulls the ol oakie doke and goes under his legs.. Now if he woulda been trying to tear her a new asshole he would be the one thats leaving.. that kat would stay based on tenure :).. I know a girl that dressed her dog up like batman this year for Halloween.. shes a huge Humane society and dog protector, i said "i know he didnt want to put that on".. she said "yeah he fought me for 45 minutes but i got it on".. i said, "for stroking the proverbial cock of all dogs everywhere you are messing this one up mentally".. lol..

Back