my hair is falling out

my dad had thin hair and it all fell out. my brother had thick hair and I had thin so he ragged me all the time about my hair falling out.

I still have it, he has none. From observing him here are your choices

live with it

pay stupid money for a fix that looks like shit

pay stupid money for medicine that doesn't work

my hair started to recede when i was about 14-15 and full male pattern baldness at 18. I shaved my head and haven't looked back.

no more hair cuts or shampoo so youre actually saving money already.

although i really do miss when i was a kid and the hair cutting lady would press her boobs on the back of my head and id pop a woody under the smock.

my dad had thin hair and it all fell out. my brother had thick hair and I had thin so he ragged me all the time about my hair falling out.

I still have it, he has none. From observing him here are your choices

live with it

pay stupid money for a fix that looks like shit

pay stupid money for medicine that doesn't work

When my brother started thinning, he bought expensive cremes, shampoos, and other stuff to stop it, and he went bald anyway. I've been washing my hair with bar soap since 14 or so, and have the same hair I've always had, except it's grey and I wear it long now.

It's genetics, and there is fuck-all anyone can do about it.

here ya go

hat_types_chart.jpg

no more hair cuts or shampoo so youre actually saving money already.

although i really do miss when i was a kid and the hair cutting lady would press her boobs on the back of my head and id pop a woody under the smock.

When I finally embraced it and just started
shaving & Q-ballin'
Life really did become much easier
and I looked a lot better

well, you could go with stuff like propecia. Yeah, you'll have hair, but you'll likely also have ED.
Could go with implants. They do a lot of quality work today, its not like it used to be, but its also not cheap and if you are just now at the beginning of things falling out, you'll keep going back for 'touch ups' as more falls out.

i'd say shave it. Generally that looks better than going bald unless you have a head that looks like a bag of walnuts

There is a variety of stuff known to work. Propecia, nizorol, rogaine, goofy laser hats, and microneedling.

Back