My first album was released today

Note to artists hoping to publish in teh intarweb:

Sites whose buttons open yet further
POP-UPS are fuckin' annoying.

Otherwise, GL.

thank you thank you. the pop up is actually part of the site. cant help that, the label runs the site not me.

:)

it isnt for download, its to buy. i guess if you wait a few weeks you can download it off p2p. this is a real album though, not mp3 style.

:(

Fuck you people are stupid. He said that his name on the site is Portland. Go to releases, then click on, amazingly enough, Portland. This brings up the info on his album and a track listing. Click on the track names and they are links to samples.

How long have you people been using the internet? 5 minutes?

----------

Mytzylplyx, I don't have sound on my comp at work here, but when I get home I'll check it out. Dark crunchy electronica is right up my alley.

Last edited:
vempire said:
Fuck you people are stupid. He said that his name on the site is Portland. Go to releases, then click on, amazingly enough, Portland. This brings up the info on his labum and a track listing. Click on the track names and they are links to samples.

How long have you people been using the internet? 5 minutes?

----------

Mytzylplyx, I don't have sound on my comp at work here, but when I get home I'll check it out. Dark crunchy electronica is right up my alley.

nowhere in his first post did it say portland you fucking waste of semen

Oooo.. That hurt so much. You really got me there.

Try reading a bit more than just the first post.

Get out of puberty yet?

Grow up. Someone called you on looking like a fool. Too bad, so sad, go cry to your mommy.

vempire said:
Get out of puberty yet?

Grow up. Someone called you on looking like a fool. Too bad, so sad, go cry to your mommy.

he provided a link without a name, i asked for a name... you came crying like a little girlscout

why couldn't your dad wear a condom?

silly member, you have a lot to learn about this place

Last edited:
Back