my camping thread

What's fucking weird is that apparently it's a segregated beerfest, with all girls on one side and all guys on the other.

This is pathetic on many levels.

Yes, it's ok to go camping and get shitfaced while underaged. I did it. I just didn't feel the need to brag about it or take pics of my alcohol stash (especially 2 dudes grasping a bottle of cheap liquor) in an attempt to be hardcore. We showed pics of the fish we caught or the game we shot and left the alcohol thing for chuckles when the guns (and cameras) were unloaded.

The almost translucent white people being wiggers with the hand signals is just fucking nowhere, let's hope someone gets shot or drowned on this here expedition.

Way to be gradeschool!

Pics from later in the evening:

puke.jpg

vomit-67.jpg

puke_yourdate021.jpg

niggerless_vomit.jpg

drunk.jpg

This is pathetic on many levels.

Yes, it's ok to go camping and get shitfaced while underaged. I did it. I just didn't feel the need to brag about it or take pics of my alcohol stash (especially 2 dudes grasping a bottle of cheap liquor) in an attempt to be hardcore. We showed pics of the fish we caught or the game we shot and left the alcohol thing for chuckles when the guns (and cameras) were unloaded.

The almost translucent white people being wiggers with the hand signals is just fucking nowhere, let's hope someone gets shot or drowned on this here expedition.

Way to be gradeschool!
Back in your day, they didn't even have cameras. So STFU. :p:

Im so proud of myself for never behaving anything remotely like that in high school.

And your clothes and hats, what the fuck is up with that? You all must be a bunch of jews becuause you wear your hats like yalmakakkaz.

Why is everyone being such bitches - you know half of you pulled the same shit back in your day! I give the kid some credit, looks like he had a fun time and didn't bother anyone in the process.

If you want to see really pathetic go to a highschool football game on Friday and look at how annoying the average person their acts. Let's not forget how all the girls have a skirt cut up to their ass while they talk on a $400 cell phone. Rathbone, I see none of the above, so props to you - keep on keepin on.

Are you guys trying to advertise for the alcohol or something?

haha yea that's the only thing I found funny. Like they were all coached on how to pose for the pics :rofl:

otherwise looked like fun... friends are friends... looks cold and rainy though

I woulda just stayed home and drank

btw, all my friends were pasty fucks too... I'll post some pics here in a sec from sr. keg a few years back

Last edited:
Umm that's called drinking in the woods. Too many dudes also.

Camping you actually like have to do stuff.

Drinking in the woods you take a long car ride with a lot of alcohol. Really only useful if you're underage and you can't take a short car ride to pick up the alchohol.

I remember when I was 15 and I thought I was so cool when I drank BEER! woo beer, I'm so cool.

:)

glad you had fun, but that's not camping, it's hiding from your parents in the woods with beer cause you are too young to go to bars.

Why is everyone being such bitches - you know half of you pulled the same shit back in your day!

That's why it's so funny. The celebration of being a dumbass when you are a teenager... Parading around with beer like it's a trophy, or doing other stupid shit like stealing dozens of leaf pumpkins and piling them in a big line blocking the street, or stealing a license plate off of a police car. It's kind of like MC hammer or hair rock bands... at the time they seem so cool, but when you look back on it with a more clear perspective you can see just how fucking stupid they are, and what a dumbass you were for participating.

For me at least, it's really more laughing at the phenomenon, and laughing at myself with the realization my own lack of brain power at that age. He'll do the same thing after time.

Back