My Bassist Flea is a real jerk

naw i havent seen her in 2 years n its questionable if ill b able 2 this year

thanks china u fukn subhuman pieces of shit

Well, when you see her and if it's possible, try to have a little dance with grandma to music from one of her juke boxes. Doesn't have to be long. It's the thought that counts. Ask her to show you some pictures, too. They hang on to all that stuff for a reason and you are one of those reasons. Then go back to pranking her by putting jalapenos in her deviled eggs or whatever.

ya shes got hella picture albums n whatnot
but when she married my grandfather she basically banned him from associating w his entire family so i barely knew anyone from my patrilineal line
and her family mostly fucking sucks and i have zero desire to be associated w any of them or know about them at all
after she dies a lot of useless ppl r gonna fuckin starve 2 death thats 4 sure

but when she married my grandfather she basically banned him from associating w his entire family so i barely knew anyone from my patrilineal line
and her family mostly fucking sucks and i have zero desire to be associated w any of them or know about them at all

or eat great for a few weeks until they overdose?

Well then, kick her in the cunt and call her Bessie.

Back