My band's CD is finished [link]

After hearing the samples, I dig it. Hope you guys go somewhere with it. Downloading the cd now.

And four, you can promptly shut your faggot mouth until you and your band put time into making and releasing music. Keep spending your free time critisizing people who are using their free time to be creative.

no offence but it does sound like alot other stuff.. of course I am into Godsmak, Nickleback etc.. As a musicain my self your studio work is good, much better then I have heard from others.. but the vocals are just a bit to childish IMO, I didnt listen to what the message was I was more listening to the overall production, and the production is good me likes..

Four gives his opinion, an opinion which was requested, and because he doesnt like it his opinion doesnt count because he doesnt make music? What kind of fucking logic is this?

Just because i have no clue what it takes to make a game doesnt mean i cant realize T2 sucked.

Not my cup of tea, but hats off on the production, and performance.

Home or Professional Studio?

I just listened to the samples, and it sounded great, you can definately tell you put a lot of work into making it sound right. It sounds like it should be on the EA Sports NHL 2k4 MusicTrax or whatever, hope that isn't a bad thing :D

I'm not really into the 'sound' but I actually liked the parts of Seperate and Through These Lies a lot where the guitars were different and not with the constant fuzz quite a bit, I think I'll check out the cd and see if any of tracks grab me.

Good stuff, very well done.

Guyforgetpass said:
Four gives his opinion, an opinion which was requested, and because he doesnt like it his opinion doesnt count because he doesnt make music? What kind of fucking logic is this?

Just because i have no clue what it takes to make a game doesnt mean i cant realize T2 sucked.

How many other people in this thread didn't particularly like the genre of music but weren't complete cocks about it? Being a dick is so out. Its tired.

He didn't come in here saying his band was the next best thing to G-Kay and everybody better watch out cuz they own. He came in, politely said their cd was finished, listen to a few samples, and if you dig it, heres a free fucking cd. No need to be a dipshit.

P.S. After downloading the cd, you guys messed up at the end of The Closing.

Stealth:

Good job. Excellent production quality/studio sound. Not my type of music however. You guys should develop a harder sound. Taproot/Poison the Well-ish maybe :p Awesome arrangements though. What do you play in the band?

[OCA]Pain said:
Stealth:

Good job. Excellent production quality/studio sound. Not my type of music however. You guys should develop a harder sound. Taproot/Poison the Well-ish maybe :p Awesome arrangements though. What do you play in the band?

dont forget norma jean or some hopesfall-ish sound ;[]

Is this dl your cd... and did mine get screwed or something...? Good sound... if everything on every song werent in my left headphone only. Did you guys want it that way?

I'd buy it if you rebalanced the sound... but after 2 songs, i had to switch my headphones around to even shit out.

Hmm, yeah, it is mostly left. Sounded normal on my speakers, but after reading that I plugged in my headphones. Balance is off. Voice and music in left, low music only in right.

Back