Must suck to be Chinese

Wrath[TC]

Veteran X
Crazy fucking commies :lol:

China getting WoW: The Burning Crusade

China is finally getting the first wow expansion: The Burning Crusade; The9, the Chinese operator for the game, has finally announced it will be arriving 10 September.

Chinese WoW players have not experienced any new content since last October, and their patience has been taxed to the limit. "The number of average concurrent users (ACU) for WoW has dropped two quarters straight, from 340,000 ACU in the forth quarter of 2006 to 300,000 in the second quarter of 2007."

Several possible reasons for such a delay could be: the new anti-addiction measures, the government ban on Undead, requiring Blizzard to apply flesh to the Undead and skeletons , and the recent chinese font lawsuit.

if they play for more then 3 hours a day or something it calls the cops and you have to go to a military style bootcamp that costs 60 dollars $USD a day for like 6 months

It's a well known fact that everything about China is fuct, the point of this thread is that they are so fucked they go as far as to police how people spend their free time and censor something like undead.

You guys really are clever. Really.

i wish governments would ban tabbacoo, then i cant buy the shit and id quit so much easier. also whos going to buy 5 dollars of tabbacoo at .5 grams when they can get weed for the same amount.

fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor fluxuating time capacitor

I agree with the OP. Another twig broken in the bag of chinese rights. I personally dont mind, I want that govt to get more repressive and paranoid about an educated and worldly populace. That way, it handicaps their entire economy and stifles free thought/good ideas better.

Keeps america on top longer. hoooora

if they play for more then 3 hours a day or something it calls the cops and you have to go to a military style bootcamp that costs 60 dollars $USD a day for like 6 months

But... if they aren't doing anything wrong they don't need to worry about it, right?

...right??

Back