[Music] What do you listen to while gaming?

FlAmE

Veteran X
I am getting burned out on the music that usually listen to while playing games.

Some Examples of My Gaming Music:
Rap Mixtapes - Whut it Dew - Rapid Ric
Electronic - The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
Rock - Kasabian - Kasabian
Rap - The Carter - Lil' Wayne

Plus many others but this what was playing last night when I was play halo 3.

i havent played a video game for a few months, but i dont usually listen to music when i play. i mostly play FPSs and i find that outside music detracts from my awareness

I usualy just listen to whatever is in the game or no music. Only time I ever use music is if I am playing a game that I don't really need to communicate or hear anyone in which nowadays is pretty rare.

After the Flesh
Daisy Chain for Satan
waiting for mommy- my life with the thrill kill kult

Supernaut- 1000 homo dj's

Anything by NIN

Depends on the mood.

I would say I mostly just but on a essential mix or breakbeat mix and play. It's good having a flow if you know you are going to sit down for an hour and play.

I can't play BF2/2142 with music. I have to concentrate on the sounds since a lot of my game is sniping and I need to react to incoming people or rounds. I really get into BF2, though.

Tribes I play whatever comes up on my playlist.

metal

lordi, ensiferum (Going to see them live on nov 8 omgomg), children of bodom, soilwork, in flames, blind guardian, demon & wizards, more blind guardian, some buckethead, some clint mansell, wintersun, eternal tears of sorrow etc...

Last edited:
Back