[Music]Keane - Under the Iron Sea

Great White

Veteran X
This is a great album. Probably my favourite so far this year, with Muse - Black Holes and Revelations right up there. The single out right now is "Is it Any Wonder".

If you've never heard of Keane, they're similar in style to Coldplay. Don't expect any hardcore rock since their music is soft and very melodic. It's interesting because they don't use any guitars.

My favourite songs in no particular order, "Crystal Ball" - This will be the next single. "A Bad Dream", "Let it Slide", and "Atlantic".

Check it out.

I agree Crystal Ball will be the next single. Atlantic is really awesome, and I like Frog Prince despite the odd lyrics

Keane is pretty good and all, but it's one of those bands I wouldn't be caught dead listening to in public

While cynical readers might choose to criticize Keane for their hobbit singer’s inconsequential crooning and for their ceaseless lyrical clichés and phoned-in musicianship, I believe that in providing artistic enjoyment to the differently abled, Keane does a fine service to our world. Also, girls love them (but who the fuck cares what girls think?).

That is genius.

Back