[music] [DUBSTEP] [mary anne hobbs] [clubroot] CLUBROOT

internet

Veteran X
two nights ago on BBC radio 1 experimental, clubroot played a 20 minute set including several dubplates. You can find it on youtube. I encourage you to watch, I think this guy is a really good producer. Debut album comes out in May I think, on lodubs, which is a west coast American label. Clubroot himself is a kid from St Albans in England.

If you don't know what the hell dubstep is, but maybe you appreciate garage, 2-step, bassline, drum+bass or whatever, have a listen.

Last edited:
Pretty cool stuff in this thread, thanks for the links. The radio show, is that something I can listen to online?

hm, weird. i originally started getting into dubstep because there was a heavy element of reggae to it, now it seems like it's turning into who can make the dirtiest beats. which is still cool imo.

<3 dubstep

hm, weird. i originally started getting into dubstep because there was a heavy element of reggae to it, now it seems like it's turning into who can make the dirtiest beats. which is still cool imo.

<3 dubstep

IMO dstep isnt even half as good if there isn't reggae mixed in with it. I like it slow, stretched, and dubbbbyy.

why can't you just smoke a joint and appreciate the diversity of dubstep styles and sounds

the shit you posted is not dubstep. sry :shrug:

Back