MS Paint

Gandalf6

Veteran X
this is what i did in school today. Anyone else ms paint at work/school? if so let's see them.

Copy of black man.JPG

Both those are good. Yours just cause you have (a bit of) drawing skills, Noot's just cause. . well cause it's Noot's.

Now THAT'S good stuff. Work like that shows to me that you're not just capable of MS Paint doodles, but like me, you have a decent amount of talent outside of MS Paint as well.

I'm not technically at work or at school when I do my stuff, but if you haven't seen it before, you ought to check it out. Click the links in my sig for examples of my work.

Oh he knows, Im in his class and advise him on what to do (he does all the real work though). Ive showed him some (all) of your stuff. I dont know why he posted that one, hes got about 12 more and there are 3 or 4 that are better than that one.

Daedalus6 said:
Oh he knows, Im in his class and advise him on what to do (he does all the real work though). Ive showed him some (all) of your stuff. I dont know why he posted that one, hes got about 12 more and there are 3 or 4 that are better than that one.
Probably because he knew the TW crowd (by large) would cheer his racial piece.

Back