movies that make you cry like a girl

I cry more at TV shows I am emotionally invested in than movies. I honestly cant remember a movie that had me choked up, but I know theyre out there.

planes trains automobiles

A lot of people seem to gloss over that part at the end when Martin comes to the realization that Candy is all alone. Very sad indeed. Gets me too.

I read Where the Red Fern Grows when I was in sixth grade. That was the only time I've ever cried from reading a book.

Schindler's List (because they stopped Hitler from completing God's work).

Snape's death and pensieve scenes in Harry Potter 7.2. Confirmed for faggotry.

Return of the King, when everyone bows down to the pecks.

you can all call me a faggot but i cried for atleast 2/3 of Taking Chance, thanks Noot.

I'm working on My Sister's Keeper Now

i just needed to cry

:cry:

Tell me I've led a good life... tell me I'm a good man

Saving+Private+Ryan+Opening+Sequence-Aged+Ryan.gif

my friends laugh at me everytime someone mentions glory because i got chocked up telling them about the scene where the guy says "give em hell 54!"

requiem for a dream fucked my world up. I will NEVER watch that movie again. I wouldn't say I cried during it but... it fucked me up.

Hmm, I use to be tough as a rock back in the day now I find myself tearing up from time to time. Last movies I remember were The Last Samurai and Click.

requiem for a dream fucked my world up. I will NEVER watch that movie again. I wouldn't say I cried during it but... it fucked me up.

Oh, so you've seen what the life of an addict in the depths of addiction can look like?

It fucked me up too when I saw it, but only because of how (relatively...Hollywood) accurate it is to so many things I've seen others go through or lived through myself during the low-low-lowwww part of my life.

I had a weird feeling, almost like I was in the depths of serious addiction again, for a couple of days after watching it.

The only two movies I've ever cried at:

Armageddon where Harry shoves AJ back into the airlock and AJ's like "HARRY DON'T DO IT I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

And The Bucket List. You know why.

Saving Private Ryan.

Not because it's sad but because it does a really good job of capturing the bond soldiers have.

Back