[Movies]Big Lebowski Sequel?

dissent01

Veteran XV
i don't know if this was posted; i hadn't seen anything. anyway, thought people here would wanna know. tara reid says she's working on a second Big Lebowski movie

she mentions it about 1:00 in.

If the Coen Brothers really wanted to do a sequel, I don't see why they would bring back Tara Reid's character.

If this happens it will probably be as awful as Son of the Mask or Dumb and Dumberer if the Coens aren't involved.

I think if you make a movie about aging losers you need to go ahead and put out the sequel before the cast is officially really old. Waiting 13 years is just too long.

Goodman and Bridges are both 60. Sam elliot is older than that. This is a cast that will make you sad to see them old, not make you laugh.

I think if you make a movie about aging losers you need to go ahead and put out the sequel before the cast is officially really old. Waiting 13 years is just too long.

Goodman and Bridges are both 60. Sam elliot is older than that. This is a cast that will make you sad to see them old, not make you laugh.

im not saying that the movie would be good, could be, but to say that because Goodman and Bridges are both 60 and that they wont still make you laugh is a ridiculous statement, those are two funny fuckers man they will still bring the funny if this is made

281x211.jpg

So they make another Lebowski...so what? What does one have to do with the other? It's not going to make the first one start sucking all of a sudden.

I think she was just title-dropping the only respectable film she's ever had so much as a tiny part in.

Back