[movie] Warrior

DiLLuSioN

Veteran XX
Best fight movie EVER. The MMA fights are the best I've ever seen in film, there's very good acting from all the main characters and it has a gripping story. See this if you haven't, you won't regret it.

Warrior (2011) - IMDb

PS: I did a search but couldn't find any threads.. also don't watch the trailer, it sucks

Last edited:
Alright, I googled affliction t-shirts, and I have to say I'm glad I've never even seen one irl. Now stop trolling and 'buy' this movie.

:ugh: That makes it even worse.

Like that movie The Marine. Never would I ever watch that crap.

Unless it's actually about the Marines(Full Metal Jacket and Jarhead) I refuse to watch it.

Well duh, The Marine sucks ass. Anyway, I give up, you don't want to watch it, that's fine, but you're missing out. I just don't get why I'd never heard of this before, because it's actually good, it even deserves the imdb rating imo, and I'm picky.

Narration corrections:
  • No tribal fonts shown on the shirts in the video
  • It's a bluetooth Earpiece, not a Bluetooth

p.s. not to stick up for the douchebags though...

Last edited:
Been meaning to watch this, guess I'm waiting for it to hit stores (yes, I actually buy movies).

Looked really good and I've heard nothing but positive reviews myself. We'll see.

Best fight movie and fucking movie of the year.

I can see that durak is still being a fucking idiot, he doesn't even know the difference between MMA and WWE.

Having him on ignore is still a good thing.

Back